Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Cupcake Kitchen

I’m still taking it easy on posting this week while I work on different elements to go on my 30th birthday cake Friday, but I thought this was adorable and had to share!

As some of you may know, I made myself a clock recently…

It’s the inspiration for my new kitchen decor. Let me make one thing perfectly clear: I am not a collector. I don’t have multiple things of a similar nature sitting around together collecting dust. But how happy would a cupcake kitchen be? I can’t resist!

So when I was out shopping the other day I came across something I had to have!

Seriously, too cute to pass up.

I’m in love.

Can you believe the adorable-ness? I actually found them in the kids’ decor area, but how could I resist??

Is it just me, or should one of these be pink on the bottom? Ah, who cares!? I’m still in love!

I mean, this is too perfect (terrible photo notwithstanding)!

1 Anonymous February 17, 2010 at 11:53 am

Oh Darla! These ARE adorable. I love all of this! I check everything out as soon as I see you've posted something! I can't wait to see your birthday cake! Happy Early Birthday!
Missy (Suman) Price

2 Anonymous October 3, 2010 at 1:54 pm

I have a cupcake kitchen as well! it is so much fun. Now all my friend buy me cupcake decor items for all occasions. I recently recieved a halloween cupcake jar. I also purchased super cheap wooden letters to spelled out cupcake. I painted them white and set them on the trim above my kitchen window. I made framed art using cupcake papers and other scrapbook cupcake cuteness. Have fun with your cupcake kitchen. I know I am!

3 Anonymous October 16, 2010 at 8:03 pm

Where did you find the cupcake hooks? I've looked online but google has let me down. Name of the manufacturer?

4 Sugarbear October 25, 2010 at 9:38 pm

I found these hooks at Homegoods when I still lived in Maine. Unfortunately, I don't know the maker. It isn't printed anywhere on them and I don't remember what the packaging said. I'm not sure if it will help, but I located them in the children's room decor section of Homegoods.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful!

5 Anonymous December 23, 2010 at 12:30 pm

How did you make that clock? It's SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 Jessie lank February 10, 2011 at 6:00 pm

I love this my sister and I have planned to do our kitchen in cupcakes! and when i was looking for stuff on google i saw this and love it! :)

7 Joy March 24, 2012 at 12:01 am

I love thoseeee.. I’ve juat started collecting cupcake decor but dont get much here in Brunei. Can u help me find them?? Hehehe